Sunday, October 23, 2011

Thank You!




Thank you Meghan at Inside The Classroom for passing on the Blog on Fire Award! I feel so special! It's so nice to know that out of so many fantastic blogs out there, she chose mine to pass this award to! I really do love blogging! It's such a wonderful place for teachers to share ideas and be recognized! I'm truly amazed at all the great teachers out there that share such a dedication to teaching!


 

So with this award, you need to share 7 things about yourself and then pass the award on to 7 "HOT" blogs!
So here goes...

1. I have 2 children. Louie is 4 and Mia is 2.. they are my life and I love them so much!
2. I originally wanted to be an accountant and attended Baruch College in NYC... I quit after a year!lol
3. I've been with my husband since I was 15 years old... 
4. My favorite vacation spot is ARUBA!
5. I watch New Jersey Housewives... it's my guilty pleasure!
6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE shoes and shopping for new clothes 
7. My favorite season is the Fall.. love all the fall fashion and busting out the sweaters after a hot summer!

I'm passing this award to these 7 HOT blogs!

 
Lutton 519

Runde's Room

Photobucket

Mrs. Bainbridge's Class

Photobucket


I Heart Teaching Elementary

Thanks again, Meghan... 


3 comments:

Dana said...

Thanks, Maria!

Dana
3rd Grade Gridiron

Runde's Room said...

Thanks so much, Maria!!!

Jen
Runde's Room

teaching fashionista said...

I'm beyond thrilled Maria! Thanks for the award...
Your blog is amazing...

Post a Comment