Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Differentiated Persuasive Graphic Organizers

I'm always looking for new ways to differentiate lessons. Some of my students have a really difficult time backing up their opinions. So rather than frustrate them, I decided to lessen the amount of reasons needed to back up an opinion as a way to differentiate for them. I used these graphic organizers for my student's opinion/persuasive essays on the famous author Kevin Henkes. They worked out well so I plan to use them in the next unit which is just Persuasive.






3 comments:

Smith Harry said...

I like your way its really like students ...Its very easy way to solved the questions for all...I bookmark this blog...Thanks for this posting ...
Graphic Organizers

Anonymous said...

Teaching kids how to write persuasively is challenging. Tools like these most definitely help kids organize their thoughts.

Kaufy Kup said...

Love the differentiation, and how simply it is for them to fill in. Thanks for posting!

Post a Comment