Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More Classroom Pics.. as promised :)

Welcome to Writing Island!



Their individual storage drawers... A great investment. Should have done this years ago!

A "Sea" of Class Helpers
 I bought this on TPT... (don't remember the source). Soooo worth the money!

 My Word Wall
There aren't many words yet! lol



 My Daily Schedule 
That green sentence strip is killing me because it's crooked! Wish I would have taken a better pic!

 My Centers Chart

(the magnetic bins are a great space saver)

Magnetic Color Coded Pockets

These are ideal for differentiated centers


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I adore your Writing Island! So fun!
Have a lovely week!

Dana said...

I have a silly question, out of all the things you get asked. How do you get the grass skirt to stay on your table? I've tried and I can't get mine to stay. Thanks!!

Post a Comment