This post is for Class 3-6 Parents!
We have been working on creating a wonderful reading workshop in our classroom! One thing that your child loves about our library is the amount of good, interesting & engaging books we have.
I don't know if it's just me but....
who doesn't LOVE a fresh, crisp, brand new book to read?
I know as a child I would get so excited to read new books! To encourage students to read at home, I've made our book orders available online at all times through the Scholastic website! I also make book recommendations for parents who aren't sure what books their child should be reading.
Parent orders online offer more benefits for our classroom too! For every parent order submitted online, our classroom earns a book AND bonus points that can be used for student supplies, books, and much more!
Here's how it works:
- SIGN UP at www.Scholastic.com/bookclubs. On the parent page, click the "Don't have a User Name and Password?" link, then register for your own username and password. When prompted, enter the one-time Class Activation Code GVHL9
- This code ensures that your order is sent to me.
- SELECT the books you'd like to order from over 500 titles available online...and take advantage of online-only specials and discounts.
- SEND your order to me online by the due date.
- Books will be delivered directly to our classroom, as always.
- Remember the CODE is...GVHL9
Happy Book Shopping!
P.S. September's book order is due September 30th!